Throughout this site I’ve been talking and teaching about how to develop a healer’s super sensitive touch.
This is an art form I have been calling Sacred Touch.
I use the sensitivity I gain through Sacred Touch whenever I use touch in a therapeutic situation.
And my favourite deeply restful and rejuvenating therapy is called Biodynamic CranioSacral. I explain below.
- Have you been suffering from chronic pain and no one seems to be able to help?
- Have you been feeling not quite yourself lately?
- Is the pain of an old injury interfering with your life?
- Have you been feeling more fatigued than you should?
- Do you have trouble sleeping at night and get up in the morning feeling dragged out?
- Have you ever laid in bed at night feeling so exhausted that you can’t sleep?
Your body has an innate intelligence and it knows how to heal.
The art of Biodynamic Craniosacral in the knowing hands of a skilled practitioner can encourage your body to release the burden of past traumas and allow you to experience a state of deep, peaceful and rejuvenating rest.
What is Biodynamic CranioSacral Therapy?
Biodynamic CranioSacral (BCS) therapy is a gentle, non-invasive hands-on technique to help detect and correct restrictions in the craniosacral system. which may be the cause of pain and sensory, motor or intellectual dysfunction.
- improves the operation of the nervous system
- dissipates the negative effects of stress
- enhances health
- strengthens resistance to disease
What can be treated with BCS Therapy?
This gentle yet powerful form of therapy is ideal for injuries, traumas, and chronic pain but may also be useful for enhancing the body’s general state of health.
The stresses of old traumas are often stored in the body as “tissue memory” long forgotten by the conscious mind yet continuing to cause interference and restrictions in normal functioning.
With the support of BCS these restrictions are easily released allowing the body to return to natural, healthy functioning.
Biodynamic CranioSacral therapy often benefits clients suffering from chronic symptoms that have not been relieved by allopathic approaches. One of BCS’s main benefits is its ability to reverse the debilitating effects of stress by providing the conditions in which the nervous system can rest and rejuvenate.
BCS therapy is used to treat a myriad of health problems including but not limited to:
- temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ)
- traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries
- scoliosis and spinal distortion
- chronic neck and back pain
- chronic muscle tension
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- premenstrual syndrome
- birth trauma
- central nervous system disorders
- poor digestion
- migraine headaches
- emotional trauma
- stress and tension problems
- post traumatic stress disorder
- learning disabilities
- loss of taste or smell
- ringing in the ears (tinnitis)
- eye problems
- motor coordination problems
- chronic fatigue